第一集
Bill's been kidnapped. 比尔被人绑架了
Your Majesty, you've had me abducted by werewolves? 陛下,您让一群狼人绑架我
These are not ordinary werewolves. 他们不是普通的狼人
Eric Northman sent me! I'm here to look after you. 我是埃里克·诺思曼派来的,来保护你
You brought this skank just to make me jealous. 你带这个***来就是想让我嫉妒吗
You're gonna make me a cop, and you're gonna make me one, now. 你让我当警察,我现在就要当警察
I've been taking care of your mother. 我一直在照顾你妈妈
I think you're the first visitor she's had. 你应该是第一个来探望她的人
Where's Sookie now? 苏琪现在在哪儿
Jackson, Mississippi. 密西西比州,杰克逊
Let me go! 放开我
It's really you. 真的是你
What about no one telling me my whole damn life I had a brother? 为什么没人告诉我,怎么就突然多了个哥哥
Those things you can't explain, I don't care about 'em. 那些你不能解释的事情,我不在乎
This baby's Rene's! It's gonna be evil! 孩子是雷内的,这孩子是恶魔之子
I can't promise you a perfect life... 我不能保证让你过上多好的生活
Take it to him, Tommy! 干掉他,托米
But I can promise you it'll be better than this one. 但我能保证肯定比这种生活好
Will you be my vampire bride? 你愿意做我的吸血鬼新娘吗
I won't let you go! 我不要让你死
Get out! 给我滚
Bill, is it true that 比尔,苏琪的血
Sookie's blood lets you walk in the sunlight? 能够让你曝露于阳光下,这是真的吗
The blood works for a few minutes. 只能维持几分钟
So you turn into a panther. That ain't so bad. 就像你可以变成黑豹,也不是啥坏事
What are you? A witch. 你是什么人,巫师
Russell took my family. Now I take his. 罗素杀了我的家人,我要以牙还牙
No! 不
Where am I supposed to go? 你要我上哪儿去
Not my problem. 关我屁事
You ain't gonna shoot shit. 你不会开枪的,混蛋
Did we find the bag of V? 我们在现场有没有发现吸血鬼血
Kenya put it into evidence. 肯雅将其收作证据了
Mine is the true face of vampires! 你们眼前才是吸血鬼的真面目
We will eat you. 我们要吃掉你们
No! 不
I'm a faerie? 我是精灵
Your grandfather used to know things. 你爷爷总能知道一些事情
Personal things he never would have told anybody. 这些秘密他从来没有告诉任何人
She may well be their only chance to walk in the sun. 她可能是唯一能让你行走在阳光下的机会
You traitor. 你这叛徒
Say goodbye to my woman. 和我的女人道别吧
Somebody gotta take care of everybody that's left. 必须有人来照顾这些人
I drink human blood. 我喝人血
Drink me. 喝我的吧
What, are you gonna shoot me now? 你现在要向
真爱如血第四季中英对照剧本 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.